A wide range of conditions, chronic or acute, are likely to respond to Homeopathy or CST. Both therapies can be used to help increase well being and they are safe to use for babies and during pregnancy.
Research into the effects of CST is in its infancy, but serious research into the benefits of Homeopathy has been published or is under way. For example, a 6-year study of homeopathic treatment for patients with chronic conditions, in Bristol Hospital’s outpatients department, showed that 70% of the patients had improved. (source: Spence, Thompson, Barron, 2005, J of Altern and Compl Med, 2005 Oct;11(5):793-8).
Useful sources of information :
- Homeopathy Research Institute : www.hri-research.org
- International Academy of Classical Homeopathy : www.vithoulkas.com
- Interesting video about research in Homeopathy (German with English subtitles)
- Society of Homeopaths : www.homeopathy-soh.org
- By G. Vithoulkas: ‘The Science of Homeopathy’ & ‘The Levels of Health’
- Craniosacral Therapy Association of the UK : www.craniosacral.co.uk
- planete-homeopathie.org ( French website)